Dr. Tuyen Nguyen, DDS
Background and Credentials
Experience a well-educated dentist who is passionate about a few areas in particular; Dental Implants, Oral surgery, Endodontic treatment and Sleep Apnea! Committed to the best training for you, Dr. Nguyen has earned:
- His Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University Of Minnesota School Of Dentistry as a general practitioner.
- Over 383 hours of training in Aesthetics and Restorative courses from the University of Minnesota, the only university based aesthetic courses in the nation.
- Hundreds of hours on education on implant, oral surgery, endodontic (root canal treatments), laser, and sleep apnea.
- Over 1000 hours of training in aesthetic courses, dental implant, and oral and i.v sedation and obstructive sleep apnea evaluations and treatment.
- Hundreds of hours of continued education in dentistry and business management from respected institutions throughout the country.
- Years of experience working with patients, just like you, in general dentistry.
Enjoy a doctor very dedicated to advanced dentistry to give you the best results possible. Committed to staying on the forefront of dentistry, Dr. Nguyen consistently prioritizes investing in high-tech dental equipment, instruments and educating staff to deliver the highest quality of care to you. He continually strives to better himself as a dentist and individual by communicating and staying connected with other top professionals in his field.
Dr. Nguyen is a member of the Minnesota Dental Association, American Dental Association, Seattle Study Club and a diplomate of the International Dental Implant Association.Read an inspiring article about Dr. Nguyen. →