Dental Fillings in Rush City
A filling is a way to restore a decayed tooth back to its normal shape and function.
If you have a tooth that requires a filling, we will:
- Remove the decayed tooth material
- Clean the affected area
- Fill the cleaned-out cavity with a filling material
This filling will help prevent further decay by closing off any cracks or spaces where bacteria might enter.
We exclusively use tooth-colored materials, or tooth-colored resins, when restoring teeth with fillings. Tooth-colored fillings provide the following advantages:
- Good durability and resistance to fracture
- Can be used on either front or back teeth
- Are a good choice for people who want their fillings to look more natural
Additionally, because they are bonded to the tooth structure they work to reinforce the filled tooth better than metal fillings do.