Implant-supported Dentures/Partial in Rush City
Find Your Perfect Smile
Implant-supported dentures are a major improvement over traditional dentures. They do not require any adhesives or powders to stick and are more secure and more comfortable. There are two common types of implant-supported dentures:
- Bad teeth on the same arch are all removed at once and four dental implants are placed in the jaw immediately
- A prefabricated temporary denture could be screwed into the implants
- Patients should use a liquid or soft diet for two to four months until the final prosthesis is made and secured into the implants
- Implant-supported dentures for patients missing a majority of their teeth
- Secured in place using implants in the jaw
- Often used when a patient no longer has teeth remaining in their mouth but enough bone in their jaw to support implants
- Snap into place on top of implants but can be removed for cleaning
Implant-supported dentures significantly improve the ability to chew, preserve the bone in the jaw, and restore lip support. They also help maintain facial structures and minimize wrinkles.
All-on-4® treatment is a prosthodontic procedure for patients with significant tooth loss, decay or bone loss to the point where a conventional dental implant is not possible. The All-on-4® process involves surgically placing 4 implants in the jaw, on top of which a full tooth bridge is placed. This procedure can be completed in just one day!
- Instantaneous results in just one appointment
- A great solution for patients with missing teeth or excessive bone loss
- Immediately improves your smile's function with new natural-looking teeth
- Replaces dentures for life
- Restores youthful appearance
- Long-lasting results
- Easy maintenance
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Soft Dental has the technology, know-how, and dedicated team to provide the right denture solution for you. Whether a fixed or removable method is best, we can deliver a smile you can't wait to share.